Berth - 4 | Seatbelts - 4 | Dining - 4
Length - 7.32m (24ft) + bike rack | Height 3m (9'8") | Width - 2.35m (7'7")
Weight - 3500kg (can be driven on a standard driving licence)
Bed Sizes - Electric drop-down bed: 1.23 x 1.93 (4' x 6'3"), Front Double: 1.49m x 2.11m (4'8" x 6'9"), Rear Double Fixed Island Bed: 1.30m x 1.77m (4'3"x 5'8")
Fresh water tank - 100L | waste water tank - 80L | refillable LPG gas cylinder
Fuel tank capacity - 70L
Based on the Ford Transit Trend, with 6 speed manual gearbox, 170 BHP diesel engine, power adjustable heated mirrors, automatic headlamps, front fog lamps, heated front windscreen with low washer tank warning, rain sensing wipers, cab air conditioning, Zenec Xzent 9.5” LCD display touch screen head unit - DAB radio with iPod connection and Bluetooth hands-free system, colour reversing camera and pleated blinds to cab window. This motorhome has a spare wheel.
The motorhome comes with:
- Flexi lounge featuring convertible travelling seats with full 3-point seatbelts, which convert into an extra double bed at night
- Swivel captains seats
- Kitchen with sink, oven/grill/hob, 142 litre fridge with 15L freezer box. We provide crockery, pots, pans and cutlery
- Separate toilet and shower in the rear bedroom
- All doors and windows are double glazed, fitted with fly-screens and blackout blinds. The bedroom has curtains too
- Gas air-blown heating, for a comfortable stay any time of the year
- Air Conditioning in-cab and the main habitation area
- 21.5" Smart TV with USB/HDMI inputs
- Satellite TV
- External gas BBQ point (BBQ not supplied)
- 4x Bike Rack
We include most of the standard things that you would expect. You need to bring your clothes, towels, sleeping bags/bedding, personal items & toiletries, and anything else you think you might need for your holiday.
- Hire of a new Auto Trail F74 motorhome for up to 4 people
- Insurance for 1 driver over the age of 21 (meeting standard requirements) Most companies only offer over 25s
- Breakdown cover (UK and Europe)
- Unlimited mileage
- Free collection from Ulverston train station or free parking for 1 vehicle at our premises for the duration of your hire
- Comprehensive handover at the start of your hire
- Full cylinder of propane gas
- Full tank of fresh water
- Membership of Camping and Caravanning Club during your hire More Information
- Brit Stops guide More Information
- Bike Rack for 4 bikes
- Crockery, pans, pots and cutlery for 4 people
- Electric hook-up cable, fresh water hose, leveling blocks
- Take the motorhome abroad - EU hire charge £12 per day (minimum 10 night hire)
Includes: - EU insurance for 2 drivers (with green card) - EU breakdown cover - EU Driver's Kit (high-vis vests, warning triangle, first aid kit, headlamp deflectors and GB sticker)
Our handover days are typically Friday, Saturday and Monday, although you can start and finish your hire on any day. Hires are for a minimum of 2 nights or longer.
The motorhome will be available on the day of collection from Ellie's Hill Foot Garden Centre, Ulverston, LA12 7SE at 2.00 pm and must be delivered back to Ellie's Hill Foot Garden Centre by 10.00 am on the last day of hire. For Prices and Availability please call us on 07500 298086 or enquire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check availability and we will then send you a quote for your selected dates.
We accept online payment with major debit and credit cards through PayPal and over the telephone, bank transfer and cheque
Damage/Security Bond of £600 (cleared and traceable) is payable on all hires (This will be refunded to you on the return of the motorhome providing that it is in the same condition as it was when it was hired to you). This must be paid prior to all hires.
- Damage/Security Bond of £600 (cleared and traceable) - Each driver's license (both parts) - 2 recent proofs of address dated in the past 3 months - Copy of passport/photo ID (if you have one). You must also complete a rental agreement form every hire
This information is required for insurance purposes and will not be used for any other purposes. This documentation can be supplied to us on the collection of the motorhome (please ensure that driving licenses and passports are valid and in date.