The Prize Draw is Now Closed
Thank you to all those who entered our prize draw. The winner has been announced on social media.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The free prize draw to win a weekend’s motorhome hire is only open to people based in the UK, and must be over the age of 21.
- The competition’s closing date is Sunday 31st January 2021.
- The free motorhome hire is for a Friday – Monday weekend break in the UK, taken in low season in 2021 (February, March, April, October, November, December), valued at £299.
- It excludes school holidays and Bank Holidays.
- It can be taken in any of our motorhomes, subject to availability.
- The motorhome will be available for collection from 2pm on the Friday, and must be returned by 10am on the Monday, from our base in Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7SE.
- The motorhome hire includes unlimited mileage and a full tank of gas.
- The prize winner must agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions and sign a Rental Agreement.
- A £600 refundable security payment is required by card on the day of collection, which will refunded within 7 days of returning the vehicle, subject to it being returned without incurring any damage.
Excess charges are as follows: Aged 21 – 22 = £1000; Aged 23 – 24 = £750; Aged 25 upwards = £600.
- Drivers must provide a Driving Licence check from the DVLA, the last 8 digits of your Driving Licence, plus copies of 1 x utility bill, 1 x either mortgage statement/bank or credit card statement/Council Tax statement – all dated within 90 days of start of hire, plus with your photocard Driving Licence, your passport and signed copies of our Rental Agreement and Booking Terms and Conditions. All will need to be seen before we can release the motorhome.
- Only the named driver(s) on the booking confirmation form may drive the hired vehicle. Cumbria Motorhome Hire reserves the right to refuse to handover the hire vehicle to any person who they deem un-suitable. In this unlikely event, no payment will ne made in place of the prize, and otherwise Cumbria Motorhome Hire shall have no further liability. Any additional drivers wishing to drive, but that do not appear on the booking confirmation must gain permission in writing from Cumbria Motorhome Hire before the hire commences. The number of occupants in any hire vehicles will be limited to the number of seatbelts fitted in the vehicle. Safety restraints should be used at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Insurance is only permitted to drivers between the age of 21 and 79, who must have held a full driving license for a minimum of 24 months. For any speeding endorsements of more than 6 points Cumbria Motorhome Hire will need to obtain permission from the insurer prior to the commencement of any hire period. Drivers can have no more than one fault or non-fault claim within a 5 year period. The hirer will indemnify Cumbria Motorhome Hire against any personal or third party losses outside the terms and conditions of the Insurance policy.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 25th January 2021.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.