Berth - 5 | Seatbelts - 5
Length - 6.9m | Width - 2.31m | Weight - 3500kg
Rear Double - 208cm x 145cm
Drop Down Bed - 193cm x 127cm
- TV with USB/HDMI inputs - Kitchen with sink, oven/grill/hob, fridge with freezer box, and microwave. We provide crockery, pots, pans and cutlery - Onboard washroom with toilet and shower - All doors and windows are fitted with flyscreens and blackout blinds - Double glazed window units - Air Conditioning - Satellite Connection (so you can plug in your skybox) - Bike Rack
We include most of the standard things that you would expect. You need to bring your clothes, towels, sleeping bags/bedding (for the fixed bed), personal items & toiletries and anything else you think you might need for your holiday.
- Hire of a Swift Escape 685 motorhome for up to 5 people
- Insurance for 1 driver over the age of 21 (meeting standard requirements) Most companies only offer over 25s
- Breakdown cover
- Unlimited Mileage
- Free collection from Ulverston train station or free parking for 1 vehicle at our premises for the duration of your hire
- Comprehensive handover at the start of your hire
- Full cylinder of propane gas
- Membership of Camping and Caravanning Club during your hire More Information
- Brit Stops guide More Information
- Bike Rack for 4 bikes
- Crockery, pans, pots and cutlery for 5 people.
- Electric hook-up cable, fresh water hose, leveling blocks
- Take the motorhome abroad - EU hire charge £12 per day (minimum 10 night hire)
Includes: - EU insurance for 2 drivers (with green card) - EU breakdown cover - EU Driver's Kit (high-vis vests, warning triangle, first aid kit, headlamp deflectors and GB sticker)
Our handover days are typically Friday, Saturday and Monday, the motorhome will be available on the day of collection from Ellie's Hill Foot Garden Centre at 2.00 pm and must be delivered back to Ellie's Hill Foot Garden Centre by 10.00 am on the last day of hire. For Prices and Availability please call us on 07500 298086 or enquire via email at email@example.com so that we can check availability and we will then send you a quote for your selected dates.
We accept online payment with major debit and credit cards through PayPal and over the telephone, bank transfer and cheque
Damage/Security Bond of £600 (cleared and traceable) is payable on all hires (This will be refunded to you on the return of the motorhome providing that it is in the same condition as it was when it was hired to you) This must be paid prior to all hires.
- Damage/Security Bond of £600 (cleared and traceable) - Each driver's license (both parts) - 2 recent utility bills dated in the past 3 months - Copy of passports You must also complete a rental agreement form every hire
This information is required for insurance purposes and will not be used for any other purposes. This documentation can be supplied to us on the collection of the motorhome (please ensure that driving licenses and passports are valid and in date.